Is your dog sneezing excessively?
Different things can cause sneezing and they may be obvious or hidden. Allergies can cause sneezing as does dust, mounds or pollen.
Other conditions could be:
- Nasal polyps
- Upper respiratory infections
- Fungal infections
- Dental abscesses
Additional signs that go with sneezing could include:
- Mucus Discharge from eyes or nose which could indicate a respiratory tract infection
- Bloody Mucus could indicate a fungal infection or it could be a warning sign of nasal cancer
- Bad breath could indicate a dental problem like dental abscesses
- Itchy skin and scratching with sneezing may indicate an allergy
- Behaving differently
- Loss of appetite